BECOMING PART OF A PASSIONATE TEAM
Due to continued expansion, Alpha Jet Services seeks highly motivated Flight Dispatchers and Operations Controllers to join our dynamic team based at Athens Airport.
This position brings along the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of crew briefings and keeping crews updated 24/7
- Requesting overflight and landing permits for all flights as required;
- Arranging ground handling and airport slots for all flights as required;
- Liaising with external providers (handling agents, FBOs, fuel suppliers, Civil Aviation Authorities,Customs Offices) concerning any ground services arrangements or operational requirements;
- Flight Planning and preparation of flight packages including operational flight plan, weather briefing and charts, Notams, mass and balance calculations, performance data and any other documentation relevant to each flight;
- Ensuring that all documents sent to the crews comply with all relevant international and national regulations and with the company’s procedures and regulations as laid down in operations manuals;
- Provide most accurate and actual information on status of flights during the planning stage (e.g. flight times, fuel stop locations, potential enroute issues);
- Ensure that all of the above is fulfilled efficiently, always within the safety boundaries and with the customer’s satisfaction in mind at all times.
Job Knowledge & Experience
2 years experience within Aviation environment in at least one of the following:
- Flight Dispatch Operations Control Load Control Ramp Agent Candidates should have the following personal requirements:
- Fluency in English is a must. Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to multi-task whilst being proactive
- Ability to solve problems quickly using own initiative and work within strict deadlines
- Το be self-disciplined, reliable and accurate with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills ΙΤ, MS Office
- Flexibility in working hours
Alpha Jet Services is a company that provides equal opportunities employment. Please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal information will be kept confidential under the principles of GDPR (EU) 2016/679.